To set up your iPhone to access Exchange ActiveSync, follow these steps:
1. On your iPhone's home screen, tap Settings.
2. Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Tap Add Mail Account.
4. Tap Microsoft Exchange. NOTE: Only one Exchange ActiveSync account can be set up at once.
5. Complete the following required fields:
Email (your full email address)
Username (full email address)
Password (password for above email address)
6. Tap Next.
7. After a moment, the iPhone will ask for the server information. This is the URL to your webmail. For example, mail.example.com. NOTE: Do not include http:// when entering the server information.
8. Tap Next.
9. If your webmail does not support SSL, the following message will display: "Exchange account verification failed."
Tap Next and then tap Save. Complete step 10 of these setup instructions.
After step 10, edit the account you just added.
Tap Account Info.
Change "Use SSL" to "Off."
10. The iPhone will display a list of collaboration items to sync with Exchange ActiveSync. Choose from the list and tap Done to initiate the first sync.