Step by step guide to setting up a windows live mail account.
1. Launch application.
2. Click add e-mail account.
3. Type in your full address e-mail into e-mail address box.
4. Then enter your password into password box.
5. And in display name enter what you would like your display name to be.
6. Click next.
7. In the incoming server box type mail. then your domain name. Example for email@example.com you would put mail.mydomain.net.
8. For the log on using option select Cleartext.
9. For login ID put your e-mail address.
10. In outgoing server box type the same as incoming server box mail.your-domain.com
11. Tick the "My outgoing server requires authentication" check box.
12. Click next button.
13. Then Click Finish.